Createx Airbrush Colors – 5204 Yellow
$5.29 – $150.46
Createx Airbrush Colors
Createx Airbrush Colors are fluid acrylic colors with specialized performance for airbrush and spray-gun application. Colors are made with a supple, yet durable acrylic resin that is well suited for painting fabric and textiles with a finish that leaves a “soft-hand” feel.
Createx Airbrush Colors are designed to cover and spray best with larger tip-sizes at higher psi settings compared to Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors which are better suited for fine-line performance through smaller airbrush tip-sizes at lower psi settings.
Createx Airbrush Colors are made with lightfast pigments, the same pigments Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors.
Createx Airbrush Colors dry semi-gloss.
Opaque Airbrush Colors
- Cover opaque out of the bottle in 2 – 3 coats.
- Best sprayed with a 0.5mm / large tip-sized airbrush at higher psi settings, 35 – 45+ psi.
- Not for small airbrush tip-sizes smaller than 0.35mm. Even when over-reduced, Opaque Colors work better with large tip-sizes.
- For Opaque Colors which can be sprayed through medium and small tip-sizes down to 0.18mm at under 20 psi; Createx Illustration Opaque Colors work best.
Mixing & Diluting Createx Airbrush Colors
- Createx Airbrush Colors may be used out-of-the-bottle or, thinned with 4011 Reducer.
- Airbrush: Thin colors 10% – 25% per volume with 4011 Reducer. Thin in small increments until colors flow and atomize into fine droplets.
- Spray-gun: Thin ~ 10% per vol. with 4011 Reducer
32 oz, Gal., 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 16oz