RETURNING YOUR ITEM
Please note we do not except returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Compressors (unless a manufacturer defect within warranty)
- Any opened paints.
Please review the following returns policy and instructions for returns and/or exchanges.
Any merchandise being returned for any reason must be pre-approved.
Please Email Sales at email@example.com noting your invoice number and reason for return. You will then be issued with a Return Code by email. This number must be written on all return packaging & paperwork.
Any merchandise being returned must be in a resalable condition. Any return older than 30 days may not be accepted. Merchandise returned due to customer error is subject to a 15% restocking handling fee.
Airbrush Paint Direct
C/O P.O. Box 120
14 Airport Park Rd.
East Granby, CT 06026
To return an item, the Return Code is required. Send back your return via UPS, FEDEX or another service with a copy of the original order.
Do not return paint via U.S. Mail.
We suggest that you select a service with tracking information for your records.
- All book, DVD, & video sales are final. No returns allowed on these media types.
- All new resalable items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt and will be subject to a 15 percent restocking fee. (excludes special order items)
- No refunds without sales receipt. Goods are not returnable after 30 days of purchase date.
- There will be no return charge if we sent the wrong item or if it arrived damaged.
- Please allow 14 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return.
We’ll credit or refund the value of the item you were charged . To assure fast, accurate processing of your return, be sure to make a copy of your original order that came with the merchandise and enclose it with the returned merchandise. Use the original packaging if possible and remove or cover the original shipping label. Seal the package securely with tape, not string.