Createx Airbrush Colors
Createx Airbrush Colors are fluid acrylic colors with specialized performance for airbrush and spray-gun application. Colors are made with a supple, yet durable acrylic resin that is well suited for painting fabric and textiles with a finish that leaves a “soft-hand” feel.
Createx Airbrush Colors are designed to cover and spray best with larger tip-sizes at higher psi settings compared to Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors which are better suited for fine-line performance through smaller airbrush tip-sizes at lower psi settings.
Createx Airbrush Colors are made with lightfast pigments, the same pigments Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors.
Createx Airbrush Colors dry semi-gloss.
Pearlized Airbrush Colors
- Cover semi-opaque.
- Best applied over white, grey or black base, such as Createx Airbrush Opaque Colors.
- Best sprayed with a larger volume, tip-sized airbrush operated at 35 – 45+ psi
- For medium tip-sizes, 0.3mm+, sprayed at reduced pressures, extend generously ~ 50% per volume with 5601 Transparent Base, then thin 10% – 20% with 4011 Reducer.
Mixing & Diluting Createx Airbrush Colors
- Createx Airbrush Colors may be used out-of-the-bottle or, thinned with 4011 Reducer.
- Airbrush: Thin colors 10% – 25% per volume with 4011 Reducer. Thin in small increments until colors flow and atomize into fine droplets.
- Spray-gun: Thin ~ 10% per vol. with 4011 Reducer
Createx Airbrush Colors TDS>